Corona Test centre
You can find the test centre on our 1st floor, next to Urban.
- The tests are carried out after an ONLINE pre-registration.
- Registration for testing at Apotheken.Österreich-Testet.
- Click here for online registration.
- Come to the test station on the 1st floor at the agreed time, take the test and receive the test result after a short time.
- Check-in with eCard and FFP2 mask (masks are compulsory in the test lane!)
- Please let us know on the spot whether you need a PCR laboratory test or an antigen rapid test, as this cannot be selected separately when booking the appointment.
- Get tested and receive the test result after a short time.
- PCR tests are evaluated by our partner laboratory (imaH) and sent digitally the following day.
- Antigen rapid tests are evaluated after approx. 20 minutes and can be sent digitally (SMS with link / eMail) or collected as a slip of paper from the test lane.
PCR tests: From 1 April 2022, a maximum of 5 PCR tests/month can be carried out free of charge.
This does not apply to “vulnerable groups”, who can continue to take advantage of more than five free tests/month.
Antigen tests: Antigen tests can be carried out for a fee in the test lane. A fee of 12€ will be charged for this.
An exception to this rule are the “vulnerable groups”, who can continue to take advantage of free antigen rapid tests.